Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birfday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEANIE!!!!!!

Today is Sean's birthday. I have no idea what we're doing tonight - but tomorrow night we are going to Claddagh for some eats and drinks with Billy, because no one has to work Saturday!

Let's compare the past and present. This day a year ago, Sean and I weren't dating - however, I did have a huge (non-secret) crush on him. I spent the morning of his birthday last year feeling nervous because I'd made him a Batman birthday card and burned him a DVD. I dropped it off outside his apartment (now my apartment!) and went to work.

All day at work, I was freaking myself out. I get really nervous, and I thought too hard about it. I regretted putting the gift outside his house, thinking he'd think it was stupid. I wondered if I could beat him home before work, and take it back. (I really do think too much about things sometimes.)

I didn't beat him home. He got it, and he loved it.

This year, he had a half day at work. I spent the morning making him another card and excitedly awaiting his return from work. I love being at home with him. It's just funny to look back and realize that a year ago today, I was just a girl with a crush. Who liked Batman as much as him.

Now I just need to get him to actually let me take pictures of him.

I LOVE YOU!

- Fae

No comments: