Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This socks.

I just spent the morning doing a buttload of laundry (I swear, according to this blog, all I do is clean - but that's not true! I also play lots of Zelda.) and I was just folding and seperating mine and Sean's laundry.

It came down to the socks, my least favorite thing to do. And I don't understand male socks. Let me show you, in photograph form, the difference between mine and Sean's socks:

My socks:



Sean's socks:


There is no way to get confused about how to pair together my socks. Sean's socks, on the other hand? There is no way I'm attempting to pair those. I'll just leave them for him when he gets home.

- Fae

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH!! I KNOW!! WHAT IS THE DEAL?? i totally just leave josh's socks to him.. i HATE foldibg them!!! i wash them , that is enough!
They pile up until every sock of his is in need of folding.. ol then i make him do it..

ths is the perfect example of guy vs girl socks/laundry!!!

does he also leave them EVERYWHERE??(dirty socks on tthe kitchen table!!!!)
~ray

Court said...

Hahaha this is adorable. I love that you got photographic evidence!