Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Love You, Man.


I Love You, Man

Fae says: This movie was hilarious. It wasn't trying too hard, it was just genuinely funny. And awesomely awkward. I loved the awkwardness, especially. It wasn't over-the-top, Michael Scott kind of awkward that can sometimes make you feel uncomfortable. It was more endearing awkward that kind of made me feel better about my own awkward day-to-day interactions. It also made me realize that I'm severely lacking in friends, but at the same time grateful I have a lot of sisters to fill up the bridal party in my wedding someday so that I don't have to go on a wild hunt for a woman-date. I was kind of sad when this movie ended, because I was laughing so much. I'd definitely watch it again. I give it... stars. Lots of stars. Star, star.

Sean says: The movie was very funny. I wasn't expecting it to be as funny as it was. It had alittle something for everyone. Also, seemed to present situations everyone can relate with, personally, the making up of words trying to fit in and sound cool I can relate with totally. Paul Rudd bring a new type of awkward comedy to the screen that doesn't piss me off like Steve Carrell.
Also, there is a part in the movie I am not going to ruin, but it had me laughing for a couple minutes after the scene was over causing everyone in the theater to look at me. Hilarious!
Go see the movie with a mate and you should have a good time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pscht. You'd better not be woman-dating anyone but me, Fae! Star, star.